Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Breaking Dawn and Sparkling Girls


This week the new Twilight movie opened in Grenada.  I know, exciting!  Seriously though, I know these movies can be lame, the books poorly written, the mushiness extremely cheesy...but I love it, I love it all! I love acting like I am 15, laughing at inappropriate moments, screaming at chiseled abs and swooning over a sparkly, old fashioned vampire.  So a bunch of the SOs (Significant Others) went to see the movie tonight  as it was buy one get one free.  However, just before we left for the movie I had a burst of inspiration and wanted to go all out and make signs...with lots of glitter.  And then as I was getting ready I saw my glittery t-shirt.  And as I put on my make-up I saw

my old pink glittery eye shadow.  So basically I showed up doused in glitter, with signs in hand, ready to be titillated by a good ole headboard breaking scene, and the movie did not disappoint.  The movie was as silly as ever, and yet I still clung to my chair when Bella collapsed (I can be a little dramatic).  And lets not forget the beautiful ladies who came with me, who dared to hold up my home made signs, pat on a bit of my glitter, and, in the case of Michelle, give a shout-out to Jacob as he rips of his shirt in the first scene.  Thanks as always ladies for a fun filled night!  And thank you Twilight to living up to expectations.

2 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

Yeah!! So glad you finally saw it!! I just went last night for my second time! hehe I know, I know :) Oh if I were just getting married now...I'd so buy Bella's dress!!! I'm not joking... :)

miss you lady!
xxxxx

Jord said...

Love this! Wish I was there with you.