Monday, September 28, 2009

My Own Personal Fan Club


Every time I go to pick Jackson up from his crib, whether it is after a nap or after some playtime, he claps. At first this was only occassionally as he learned to clap, but now, even if he has been crying or on his belly, when I lean over the crib he flips on to his back and applauds. I have had a wonderful day today and I attribute it to being applauded several times accompanied by big smiles and hugs. Jackson may not be able to say thank you yet but his little hands give me all I need to keep going. I love my little bug!

8 comments:

Brittany and Cody said...

What a cute picture of Jackson!

Maria said...

He is such an adorable little boy. He loves his mom. Last week when you were speaking at church he suddenly recognized your voice and started to look for you...it was so cute.

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Don't you just love being a mom!

Danielle Chase said...

Aww! That is so sweet! He is getting so grown up looking! So CUTE!! We love you and miss yoU!!!

shananchuck said...

How sweet! He is adorable! Hope all is well.

Jord said...

Oh, that is sweet. I can just hear him clapping for you and think he is definitely your baby!

Em said...

I am so happy for y'all! I'm glad you have a success story and that you're so happy with your little boy! I'm really serious about noelle and I coming out to England to see you guys. It would be so fun! Keep me updated on what happens.

Leslie said...

So it took me forever to track down your blog because I lost the link! I should have just asked you on facebook but I kept forgetting. I'm lame! Sorry! Anyway, I am excited to see more pictures etc. You need to blog more for just me, okay?? ;) Your little man is very adorable. I wish I could hold him!