Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote!

So I am going all patriotic on my blog today to remind everyone to vote tomorrow in what has been the most interesting election of my lifetime and perhaps the most important. Now I don't think it comes as a surprise to anyone that I am a McCain supporter, but no matter what you believe in or what you values are, you need to vote! Have fun waiting in lines tomorrow (unless you voted early, which I am not a big fan of but whatever) and enjoy this amazing right we have to choose our leaders and to be part of the process. No matter who is elected, this is an amazing country and we will get through this hard economic time and the times to come.
Enjoy this Jib Jab cartoon, they let you personlize it with your own photo. I put Dustin in :)
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Dude, why aren't you a fan of early voting? I'm SOOO glad I voted early (like 3 weeks ago). I was in and out in 20 minutes...since then, the lines here in Atlanta have been averaging 3-4 hours plus, with some people waiting 8 hours or longer. Yuck!

Lyndzee said...

I don't like early voting because for the undecided voter,they may not get all of the information before they vote.A lot of information comes out in the weeks before the election that can change undecided voter's minds. (O each their own, I just think it makes more sense to have all voters informed equally (as much as can be anyway).

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I'm so pumped to vote tomorrow, it will be my first time to vote for presidental elections. p.s. loved the video.

Jord said...

Yea, I am not an early voter either, as I think it important to go to the polls and get your sticker! Seriously, though I remember going every time with my Dad and I think taking your kids to the polls can do the most to teach them about the importance of voting.

Jord said...

And I LOVE the smiling Dustin in the video...so funny!

holley family said...

okay.... now i'm waiting for the real life pictures.... uhm, still waiting. jk, sort of. congrats again lyndzee!