Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So today is our 4 year anniversary and I have never felt so lucky. Not only are we awaiting the arrival of a little boy that we are already in love with, but I am in love with an amazing man (and he loves me too!) I don't want to go on much because whatever I will say will sound a little contrived and mushy but it is enough to say he is my best friend and I will love him forever. Thanks Dustin for a wonderful 4 years and for the eternities to follow.

7 comments:

Kelli and Craig said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a cute couple!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed celebrating together. :)

Em said...

Congrats on 4 years!

Jord said...

Congrats lady! I hope you have fun celebrating soon.

The Fish Family said...

Happy anniversary! 4 years!! I don't think thats concidered newleywed any more is it??? you are pro's at it now :)

shananchuck said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!
I didn't realize you were married in November & on my hubby's B-day!
We were married in November too!
Great month!

Kathy said...

Lyndzee and Dustin -
I am late in posting a comment to say, " Happy Anniversary"! I am so proud of both of you. The committment that you show to each other, and to H.F. is so inspiring. Both of you have done alot for your Dad and Me - Thank you! Hot Mama 'Kathy"