Monday, October 27, 2008

So lucky!


Can I just say that I am the luckiest girl in the world. And it is not just because I am going to be able to adopt...I am surrounded by amazing friends and family who lend myself and Dustin more support than we deserve or have ever earned. Your excitement and love and joy mean a lot to the both of us and we hope that we can lend that same love to each and every one of you on important days in your lives. I think we have been very self-centered for the last little while. And while some of it was necessary to get us through school, we hope you all know how much we love you. We're working on it, but this baby may keep us self-centered for a little while longer. :)

2 comments:

brookegfunk said...

Congrats on the big news! You guys are going to be wonderful parents! What a lucky little dude!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Sorry I haven't been into the blog world much latley...and I have missed so much! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I know how much you have wanted to have a baby! I will keep you in our prayers, and pray that everything goes well! I can't even imagine how hard this whole road must have been for you, but every thing turned out perfect... you get a little sweet baby boy!!! I can't even express how happy I am for you! I love the name Jackson too! O Yeah!! You will be a GREAT mom! If you need any help getting things ready let me know!