Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls Night Out

A few friends and myself decided to get together for a girls night and to watch Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Bethany said she thought we should go all out eighties style...so that is what we did. These are some cute pics of us all. We had a great time eating from a chocolate fountain, drinking strawberry daiquiries and chatting. Our topics ranged from families to religion to sex (modestly so) and it all made me love hanging out with girls..something that I hadn't loved doing so much after years of roomates in college. Anywho, enjoy the pics.




5 comments:

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Hey-I was one of your roommates...ouch! Looks like you had a fun night, though. :-)

Lyndzee said...

Amy, you were the exception to the rule. But I think you'd agree that living with all girls has its time and place in life.

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Happy to hear that. I was just messin' with ya anyway. After King Henry, I definitely agree! Love ya!

Gardner World said...

So cute!! It looks like it was way fun!! I love your guys hair!

The Fish Family said...

I wore every one of those hair do's! unfortunatly those do's hung on a tad into the 90's- I blame my older sisters!!