Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Emylee's Baby Shower

My sister Emylee is having her first boy this June so we had her baby shower a few weeks ago. it was a lot of fun. Most of my mom's family was there and I love seeing cousins. We played this great game called Tinkle in a Jar? It was hilarious watching everyone carry quarters between their knees and then dropping them into jars. One team ran out of quarters and used a grape. I am attaching a video because you don't get the full effect without the sound...oh yeah, they had to have pillows in their shirts also.
The beautifully pregnant Emylee (with her arm that looks like a chicken leg :) tasty!

Emy with some of her BYU buddies.

The girls before they did the tinkle game.


Chelsea, Bonnie, Danielle and Holly before they sucked down apple juice for a prize...Chelsea won.

The wonderful sister-in-law who made the whole party possible. She is the ultimate party planner. This pose was one of her many interesting poses she can do on the spot.

We are the Vanna Whites to Emylee's belly

I don't really remember what we were doing here.

Ta-Da!

The girls: Jamie, Emylee, Lyndzee and Kathy.


5 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

I found your blog through another and wanted to say your blog is very cute. You are in my parents ward and I knew Emylee in High School. Tell her congrats for me!

Bonnie Joanne said...

Awesome I didnt know you blogged! This shower was fun. It was nice to get to see you guys. I love ya!

The Fish Family said...

That is the funniest game i have seen! So cute- I am glad you had a fun time :) There is nothing better than being silly with sisters!!

Anjuli Fry said...

You guys are so cute!!! Tell Emily congrats for me and that I can't wait to see pictures.

Kristine said...

Lyndzee,

I'm finally back to checking out blogs (not writing my own though). But I loved catching up on you guys. Fun shower! Adorable dog! And I'm glad your home study (so long ago) went well. You guys are amazing and we miss you lots and lots! I'll keep checking now and let you know if I ever start blogging again. :)

Love, Kristine